Read that post here.
Can you say gorgeous?
Today, we will look at my favorites from the great room of the main house, which was warm and inviting and full of inspiration for me, and I bet you as well.
|Here is the beautiful front door again.|
The front door opens into this huge living room. There was a beautiful old farm table used to divide the two comfy sitting areas.
|Beauty to the left|
|love the recycled wood above the fireplace, the painting, the stone orbs-the whole thing!|
|This is the sitting area to the right. The kitchen is through the sliding barn doors.|
|Beautiful, Beautiful light|
This is the big picture of this room standing in front of the sliding doors. Doesn't it just make you want to jump up and down with excitement?
Here is what I am LOVING about this space:
- the mix of new and old
- the fabric for the curtains, which is NO LONGER BEING SOLD-shame, shame, shame
- the wooden slatted walls-wide and narrow, horizontal and vertical
- the furniture arrangements with gobs of seating
- the varied textures
- the wooden beams and sliding doors
- windows, windows, windows=light, light, light
I love a beautiful home that I can "see" my family enjoying. This room isn't one bit fussy, but it is so comfortable and cozy.
I would love to know what speaks to your decorating heart from these pictures. Care to share?
Linking today to.....