02 03 A Vintage Farmwife: 2013 Southern Living Idea House Nashville.....Part 2 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

2013 Southern Living Idea House Nashville.....Part 2

34
Last week, I shared some of the pictures I took when we recently visited the Southern Living Idea House in Nashville, on the grounds of Fontanel Mansion. The compound is going to be used as a bed and breakfast.

Read that post here.


Can you say gorgeous?

Today, we will look at my favorites from the great room of the main house, which was warm and inviting and full of inspiration for me, and I bet you as well.

Here is the beautiful front door again.

The front door opens into this huge living room. There was a beautiful old farm table used to divide the two comfy sitting areas. 

Beauty to the left
love the recycled wood above the fireplace, the painting, the stone orbs-the whole thing!

This is the sitting area to the right. The kitchen is through the sliding barn doors.




Beautiful, Beautiful light








This is the big picture of this room standing in front of the sliding doors. Doesn't it just make you want to jump up and down with excitement?



Here is what I am LOVING about this space:


I love a beautiful home that I can "see" my family enjoying. This room isn't one bit fussy, but it is so comfortable and cozy.

I would love to know what speaks to your decorating heart from these pictures. Care to share?

Photobucket

Linking today to.....
Between Naps on the Porch

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38