02 03 A Vintage Farmwife: Worship Wednesday.3....Josh Garrels 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Worship Wednesday.3....Josh Garrels

34



Good Morning, friends!

I am nervously throwing this out there into the hinterlands of the internet......I am hosting my first linky party and I would love to have you join me.

There are no party decorations, no chocolate, and you don't have to get all dressed up to come.You will get a HUGE party favor if you attend-sweet communion with Jesus, the guest of honor, as you listen to music that praises HIM. I invite you to link up a post that shares with the rest of us Christian music that is ministering to you in this season in your life.

Let me introduce.......Josh Garrels


Who knew? I like rap music. 

I was introduced to Josh Garrels by our new worship minister's wife, and the first song I heard, I was hooked. I love the music, the way he beats on the guitar with his thumb and hand, and most of all the WORDS.

Truth.

Take a listen and let me know what you think!

    



I have had a ball planning with Brad how we might perform this song at our church's next talent show. He could wear a flat-billed hat and dance around since he doesn't play guitar, and I will be the background singer who makes the noises into the microphone.

Our boys will be so proud.
Photobucket

Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38