02 03 A Vintage Farmwife: File It! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

File It!

34
Sweat socks.

Gallons of milk.

Sinks of dirty dishes.

Running.

Wrestling.


Sports Equipment.

As the mother of three sons, for years these words defined my life. And I loved every minute of it!

My life is different now because we have 2 daughters-in-law and 3 granddaughters.

Estrogen and near-estrogen rules.

Along with that comes lots of conversations about decorating, and clothes, and recipes, and nail polish.

And sharing magazines.
 This chair wasn't always a cute gray and white with fuchsia trim. See the transformation http://www.hgtv.com/decorating-basics/rehabbed-and-reupholstered-chairs/pictures/page-8.html?soc=pinterest#
Which brings me to the topic of this post. Hope you are still with me!

One of the girls shared her copy of HGTV magazine. It has some great tips that I want to remember and thought you might enjoy them, too.

Love this ombre painting. The mag has a tutorial. I can't find it online though. Sorry!

So, I am filing those tips here.

Are you looking for......

Rugs?

Rugs USA

Faucets?

efaucets

Fabric?

Fabricadabra

Lamps?

Lampsplus

Ideas from Sarah, My favorite designer:


I love her living room, don't you?

all pics from pinterest ..HGTV magazine

So, let's hear from you. Are you a fan of HGTV magazine? What are your favorite magazines?




Photobucket

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38