02 03 A Vintage Farmwife: Weight Watcher Wednesday Dreams 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Weight Watcher Wednesday Dreams

34
Well, I have been on WW again for a few weeks. I was doing great, but I jumped headfirst off the wagon last weekend when I came face to face with one of my enemies, No Bake Cookies. I ate one and then all my resolve flew out the window and I ate, and ate, and ate.

Not pretty, but I am trying to keep it real and you know what they say about confession.

It is good for the soul.

My name is Susan, and I really think I am a sugar addict.

It is humbling.

I love to bake for my family, so I have to figure out a way to either make them yummy treats and not eat any myself, or learn how to stop with one piece.

I have my work cut out for me, I know.

So, I'm doubling down and back on track with more healthy eating habits this week.

Since I tend to eat the same things over and over and over, one of the things I need to do is try more new recipes. I intended to try at least one new one a week, but I have gotten lazy and not done it.

To remedy that I have found three recipes that I plan to whip up in the next week, and I thought I would share them with you today.

These all come from a great website Skinnytaste.

This soup looks yummy to me. How about you?



Then there is this Baked Spaghetti Squash main dish that should be quite tasty.



And last but not least, Sweet Potato Turkey Shepherd's Pie. I have gobs of sweet potatoes from my parents' garden, so this is definitely one I want to try.


Thank you to Skinnytaste for the nutritious, low cal recipes and the professional pictures. 

I will report in as I try these and let you know what the hubs and I think of them.

Hope you are having a great Wednesday, even if it is as gloomy in your part of the world as it is in mine.

Let's let our own lights shine!

Photobucket

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38