02 03 A Vintage Farmwife: Have You Ridden the Meal Train? 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Have You Ridden the Meal Train?

34


I learned about a website yesterday that I just have to share with you!

The website is called Meal Train.

My sweet dil and another wonderful young mom are in charge of the women's ministry at our church. Part of their responsibilities include getting volunteers to prepare meals for families who might be experiencing an illness or the birth of a new baby.

This is a time consuming and frustrating job and I know they make a lot of calls, pass around a lot of sign-up sheets, and end up preparing a lot of meals themselves, making sure that people have what they need.

Yuck.

I wouldn't want the job.

The girls learned about Meal Train and their lives are going to be easier! Check it out and see what you think.

I can imagine all kinds of scenarios where this service will come in handy.

What do you think?

With all the time that you save, you could play in your closet and come up with some great outfits like these.........

I'm not into the hole-y jean look, but I like the rest of this outfit.
               



Source: sedaduas.tumblr.com via Susan on Pinterest


Atlantic pacific #celine #pink #chambray
from atlantic-pacific
                         
                                                           365...outfit ideas and most of her clothes are super affordable! (Target, H, Charlotte Russe, etc.)

Do you like these outfits, girls? Looks like I am going to start the hunt for some non-holey boyfriend jeans!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Photobucket

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38