02 03 A Vintage Farmwife: Sweet Sunday 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Sweet Sunday

34

Isn't this view magnificent?

I can hardly believe I actually saw it with my own eyes and took this picture. Believe me, it doesn't begin to capture the magnificence of the Mission Mountains in Montana.

Anyhoo.

I read this verse this morning in a book I'm reading, Echoes of Mercy. 

I immediately thought of our smarty-pants politicians, who are making fools of themselves in Washington, D.C., and many American citizens who are happily engrossed in stupid reality TV shows like Jersey Shore and Buckwild while our debt grows by the second and our freedoms are in danger.

We live in a dying world, folks.

People need to hear the truth.

It's up to us to lovingly share it with them.

Ouch! I just tromped on my own toes.

Photobucket

linking today to.....
myfreshlybrewedlife

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38