02 03 A Vintage Farmwife: Practicing Being Nice 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Practicing Being Nice

34
Well, this post was going to be about my 12 Random Acts of Kindness from December 12, 2012. I did complete all 12, and it was fun, and I was the one who was blessed.

That is just the way being kind to others works.

I want to live a life of kindness.... To be an encourager..... To be part of the solution not the problem.

One of the lessons I learned on Wednesday was that being randomly kind requires being intentional. I always try to treat others the way I want to be treated, but to be a blessing to others takes sacrifice and thinking less about me more about them.

That doesn't always come easily for me. What about you?

With the horrible events of today, I just don't have the heart to go into detail about the things I did that day. I'm sure your heart is aching, too, for all those affected, which in a strange way is all of us.

Let's continue to pray for the families in Connecticut, and for that matter, families everywhere.

We live in a fallen world.

Jesus Christ is our only hope and a light in the darkness.

Let's be KIND today and everyday.

And share the GOOD NEWS  of salvation and love with those all around us who are hurting and desperately seeking what they know nothing about.

Photobucket

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38