02 03 A Vintage Farmwife: Sweet Sunday 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Sweet Sunday

34

Good Morning, Friends!


I don't know about you, but I can't wait to get to church this morning. We are away from home today, so we will be visiting a new congregation, but I know that we will be with brothers and sisters-family we just haven't met yet. I know God will have something special for us today, and I can't wait to see what it is.

I need to worship and sing His praises with other Christians and to have my batteries recharged. How about you?

Just think, we get a chance to open His word and learn something from the GOD OF THE UNIVERSE! Who in their right mind wouldn't want that?

Have a wonderful Sunday, daughters of the King!
Photobucket

Linking up today to..

Scripture Sunday

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38