02 03 A Vintage Farmwife: Sunday Praise and the Ugly Cry 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Sunday Praise and the Ugly Cry

34

Good Morning, friends!

Brad and I got home in the wee hours of this morning from Montana, after an unbelievable day of air travel. Bad weather, bumpy rides, an hour and half spent circling Chicago because the airport was shut down, flight delays, and lost luggage-yeeks!

But it is all good. We made it home safely and slept in our own bed.

We spent a week with friends working on a real live ranch in the Mission mountains. It was an amazing experience and my heart is full. I'm pooped, but so very thankful for the opportunity. I'm hoping to fight off the ugly cry today, which sometimes happens after an uplifting, emotional experience. You know what I'm talking about?

Such an amazing and blessed time! I'll tell you all about it in the days to come, but this morning, I want to share my current favorite praise song. I'm so very, very thankful this morning and this song expresses why.





Have a blessed Sunday!

Hugs,

Labels:

35 36 37 38