02 03 A Vintage Farmwife: Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

34
You, dear readers, are the absolute best.
I'm playing with picmonkey. Work with me.

Last week, I had a little bit of an internet meltdown and wrote all about it here. I was ready to do some physical punishment to this little blog of mine.

Many of you took the time to send me some words of encouragement and some good practical advice. I read everything you wrote and took it to heart. Mwahhh!

My Kentucky friend, Phyllis, who has a fabulous blog, blissitydoodah -don't you just love that name?-graciously offered to make a new header for me. And she did it the NEXT day!

I really, really, really wanted to run down the street to her house and give her a hug, and take her for coffee, and give her a trophy for best-ever-blog friend.

                                    
Diane from An Extraordinary Day, one of the most beautiful blogs on my favorites list, suggested I check out a blog written by Copyblogger. This dude has almost 200,000 people receiving his updates by email.

Little ole me had never even heard of him. Probably because he doesn't write about curtains, or decoupage, or God.

He does write about blogging and he obviously knows what he is talking about.

She also referenced Michael Hyatt.

This one had me doing cartwheels and splits!

                                        

I love podcasts and this guy has begun publishing a new one each week. They are about blogging, and goal setting, and GOD.

Win-Win!

 I am pumped and inspired and wanting to tell everyone I care about-YOU- to check them out.

They are that good.

Click right over and tell me what YOU think.


Hugs,

linking up today to......




Imparting Grace

Labels:

35 36 37 38