Our local high school is presenting The Sound of Music this weekend. For our small school and community, we always have a great production with five performances. I am really looking forward to it.
Since I am in a "raindrops on roses" kind of mindset, I am going to share with you some of my favorite things. Just maybe you will learn about a product you might like too!
1. Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover-I have tried other products, but keep coming back to this one. It isn't drying and takes that stuff right off.
2. Sugar Lip Treatment Spf 15- I always had chapped lips from the fall till the spring until I learned about this product. I about croaked when I saw the price ($20+), but I honestly think it is worth it.
3. Vitatop Muffins-These little muffintops are delicious. Everyone I have tried has been good, but I mainly buy the chocolate pomegranate because they satisfy my chocolate craving and are only 2 WW points, I believe. (They used to be one, but increased with the new point system.) I order them from Amazon to save the shipping cost.
4. My two-cup dry measuring cup-I make a lot of double batch cookies here on the farm and this measuring cup makes it just a little quicker. If you are a baker and don't have one, get one soon!
5. Whirly Pop-We have popcorn at our house almost EVERY night, but it isn't the microwave junk. No, no, no. We use our whirly pop maker, a little oil, and white popcorn that I buy in the biggest bag I can find at IGA. A little salt and white cheddar popcorn seasoning, and I am a happy girl. Tastes good and it is good for us.
6. Myers Brothers-Last time we were in Florida, we heard these brothers at First Note Music Hall. We bought their CD and listened to it over and over on the way home. These guys are seriously good. Although this isn't my favorite song, it is the best I could find on YouTube in the five minutes I had to look!
Do you have something in your makeup drawer, kitchen cabinet, or garden shed you couldn't do without? Please share!