02 03 A Vintage Farmwife: May I Introduce 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

May I Introduce

34


Vintage Junky - Creating Character


I was fortunate to stop near Nashville recently to pay a visit to a very cool shop, Vintage Junky.
Lucky me!



Isn't Michelle a cutie?


Check out the SWEETNESS in her store.

 

Bits and Pieces and Pennants



Blue Chair and Trombone


Cute Towels and Boxes



Lard Cans, Suitcases, and White Chair



Ironstone, Frames, and Religious Artifacts



State Fair Ribbon Bookmarks


Lots of Miscellaneous Adorableness




Michelle, Jack, and Me!

I loved that this was a family affair with Mr. Junky, little Jack and Mommy all together on a Saturday morning. Sharing the love is a good thing.

What a sweet, friendly family!

If you live in the area or passing through, I say STOP. It was definitely worth the trip.

Where are your favorite places to shop in the Nashville area?


Hugs!

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38