02 03 A Vintage Farmwife: Happiness Report 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Happiness Report

34


This giant birdie is on the lawn of the art museum in Kansas City. Love it!

I am so grateful that things have finally settled down in our lives, and today I am just HAPPY!!!!


Here are some things making me smile today...

1. A nice visit with my aunt today

She and her husband are celebrating their 64th wedding anniversary today. How about those role models!

2.  The field behind our house covered in snow geese again this afternoon- a beautiful and noisy sight

3.   A late afternoon walk with a beautiful sunset in the west and a rising full moon in the east

4. Lunch yesterday with my best- friend- for- life, Diana
We “get” each other.

5. A good book-June Bug by Chris Fabry

6.    T-bone steaks for supper from cows raised by my dad 

7.  Laughs shared with my husband

8.  Sewing many patches on Faith’s vest for Daisy scouts

9. Lea, our high school neighbor, sharing her fabulous report card with me when she came to piano lessons


And last of all……

A website that has Season Two of Downton Abbey available to watch NOW!



I hope you are happy today, too.




Labels:

35 36 37 38