02 03 A Vintage Farmwife: Friday Fashion Fun 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Friday Fashion Fun

34
I love clothes.
I love fashion blogs.
I love pinning outfits on pinterest.

Today I am going to share some of the outfits from my pinterest boards that I hope to recreate this winter. With this crazy warm weather we have had this week, I think I better get with it. We may have a VERY, VERY early spring!

Cardigan, button-down shirt, high-waisted belt, skinny jeans. We all love this!! Cute Cute!
I like the simplicity of this and the way she rolled her sleeves.

Wear this today?
I love a crisp white shirt.
I have this in my closet. Remember to wear it this fall!
Note to self: You have something like all of this. Wear them together.
classy and cute!
I love the aqua with black.

Like this a lot
I'm going to have to improvise on the sweater since I am loaded down with cardigans.


Being a country gal, I live many miles from a mall- 50 minutes from a mwahhh mall and 1 hour and 15 minutes from a decent sized one with a Banana Republic and Loft. If I want to do some real shopping, I love to go to St. Louis which is 2 hours away. 

Probably the thought of having to drive 2 hours for really good shopping would make some people nervous, but if you don't know any better, you learn to adjust.

I am just a teeny bit jealous of those who can drop in at Anthropologie and J Crew any old time.

So tomorrow when you jump in your car and run to the mall, think about  your country sisters who are lucky to make a Saturday trip to Wal-mart!










Labels:

35 36 37 38